Webinar: Get That Money! Ensuring Ohio families know about and can access their tax credits
March 16, 2022
This webinar covers the importance and impact of the Child Tax Credit in Ohio and provides an overview of the changes to the Child Tax Credit and eligibility, as well as how to access or help others access the credits that families are entitled to. We and our partners also discuss changes to the Earned Income Tax Credit and the Child & Dependent Care Credit, and we share the various online tools, guidance, and resources available to help spread the word on the Child Tax Credit to more Ohio families.
- Katherine Ungar, Policy Associate, Children’s Defense Fund-Ohio
- Will Petrik, State Budget Researcher, Policy Matters Ohio
- Courtney O’Reilly, Senior Program Manager, Tax Benefits, Code for America
- Jason Carter, Child Tax Credit Advocate
- Get Your Refund: Free Tax Filing and Assistance from IRS-Certified Volunteers
- Get that money now: Expanded tax credits can help families meet their basic needs and thrive
- Get Your Refund Outreach and Navigator Resources
- Earned Income Tax Credit Estimator
- CDCTC Calculator: How Much Could You Receive?
- Child Tax Credit Social Media Toolkit & Outreach Materials for 2022