CDF-TX Vision Council
CDF envisions a nation where marginalized children flourish, leaders prioritize their well-being, and communities wield the power to ensure they thrive.
CDF-Texas is seeking young professionals ages 25 to 40 to join the CDF Vision Council to drive this vision forward through strategic event planning and networking.
- Coordinating semi-annual development events
- Organizing your networks to advocate for policy change (health coverage, immigration, and youth civic engagement)
- Engaging your networks to participate in and/or support CDF’s mission and work
- Volunteering at CDF events/programs
- Speaking about your experience or offering a training to young Texas advocates
- Hosting a CDF online fundraiser and/or organizing a volunteer day with your company
- Attend one monthly 1-hour meeting (virtual participation available),
- Receive up to two streamlined emails each month,
- And grow the group by inviting other young professionals!