I’m committed to advocating for common-sense gun safety laws because all children deserve to grow up free from violence and fear. Our lawmakers must act to:
- Implement universal background checks: We must extend background checks to cover all gun sales at gun shows, on the internet or between private individuals.
- Prohibit firearm access for people convicted of domestic abuse and violent crimes: We must keep guns out of the hands of those who would use them to harm children, families and communities.
- Enact child access prevention laws: We must require that guns be stored safely so children and teens cannot access them unsupervised.
- Require child safety features for every gun: We must subject all guns to safety regulations, including childproof safety and child lock requirements.
- Ban military-style weapons: We must ban assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.
Enter your name and email address to commit to ending gun violence.
Enter your address to receive personalized information on gun violence advocacy efforts in your Congressional district: